FAQ-About Medic Buddy:
FAQ-Scheduling a Visit:
- Complete your patient registration on our website or mobile app. Request a visit time and location for your mobile visit.
- One of our healthcare professionals will contact you to discuss your symptoms further, confirm your registration, and obtain a credit card number for your booking fee and co-pay. The booking fee will be applied to your co-pay or self-pay payment once your visit is completed.
- Our experienced Medic Buddies will be dispatched to your confirmed location and time and will have you feeling better in no time!
Medic Buddy currently accepts the following insurance plans*:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield- Centennial and commercial plans
- New Mexico Health Connections
- True Health
- Medicaid (except Presbyterian Medicaid plans)
- Western Skies
*Note that this visits will appear as billed through Duke City Urgent Care on your insurance statement.
We offer a flat rate of $200 per visit. This rate covers an evaluation and treatment. This amount excludes any third party charges. The self-pay option is available for the following patients:
- No insurance
- High Deductible Health Plans
- Out-of-Network Insurance
Initial payments are due at the time of registration. Please be aware that we will not be able to file a claim for the Out-of-Network patients who elect to choose the self-pay option. You will have to file a claim directly with your health insurance for reimbursement.